TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
- About. We are Persatuan Alumni STAR 2000 (“Persatuan”), an organisation registered pursuant to the Societies Act, 1966 and having its registered address at 10, Jalan Kuning Padi U9/43B, Cahaya Heights, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor D.E. operating and trading under the website www.starobw2020.com (“Website”).
- Eligibility. For the purpose of usage of this website and any incidental matter related thereto, you shall:
i. be at least sixteen (16) years old;
ii. be in the Persatuan and consent of parent or guardian, as the case may be, for any usage below the prescribed age above; and
iii. have the authority to make online payment by any payment method in Website.
- Prohibitions. By using this Website, you hereby agree to not to commit the following:
i. commit or encourage a criminal offence to the website inclusive of hack, introduce viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other technological harmful material, in breach of confidence, mess with the Persatuan’s technology or functionality and/or in any way offensive or obscene;
ii. hack into any aspect of the Website so as to interrupt with other users’ enjoyment in utilising the Website; or
iii. any other misuse or temper with the Website, its contents and data including personal data.
Any breach of any of the above constitutes to an offence under the applicable laws and shall give right to the Persatuan to report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
- Information. All information submitted to the Persatuan for the purpose of registration, sale and delivery shall be accurate and true.
- Terms of Sale. The following terms of Sale shall be applicable to sale transactions through the Website:
5.1 Offer for Sale
The information set out in the Terms and Conditions and the details contained on this Website do not constitute an offer for sale but rather an invitation to treat. No contract in respect of any products shall exist between you and the Persatuan until the product is shipped to your address.
5.2 Processing and Availabilityi. To submit an order, you will be required to follow the online shopping process on the Website.
ii. Upon placing an order, you should receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order.
iii. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Prior to finalising your order, you will be given delivery options to choose from. The Persatuan shall try to meet all delivery times subject to matters beyond the Persatuan’s control and shall keep you reasonably updated on the parcel’s progress.
If you wish to cancel your order please contact our Customer Service Team by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.5 Returns and Refund Policy.i. The products may be returned in the event of defective product only. Notification of defective products must be submitted to the Customer Service Team within seven (7) days of receipt with the product. The product to be returned must be in the original condition without any tempering to the product, products tags and packaging (other than courier packaging).
ii. We will contact you for return or replacement procedures and will try our best to assist you therefrom.
iii. In the event the Product returned is not faulty, the Persatuan may its full discretion decide not to repair, replace or refund you for the product and the Persatuan may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs and, to the extent permitted by law, shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses incurred thereto
5.6 Producti. All product descriptions, information and materials posted on this Website are provided ‘as is’ and without warranties express, implied or otherwise howsoever arising.
ii. Product image as seen on the Website may slightly differ from the actual Product that you receive.
- Guarantee and Complaints Management. The Persatuan shall perform its obligations under this Terms and Conditions with reasonable skills and care. For queries and complains, contact our Customer Care team by emailing at email@example.com. We will endeavor to your query and complains as best we can.
- Intellectual Property Rights
i. The Persatuan owns or has permission to use the intellectual property rights in its Website and its content. All such rights are reserved.
ii. You are allowed to store, print and display our Website content only for your own personal use. You are not allowed to use any part of the Website for commercial purposes unless you have our express permission.
iii. You are also not allowed to use the OBW2020 and the Persatuan’s logo or trade mark (or any marks which are colourably similar) without our express permission.
- Personal Data Protection. The Persatuan values your privacy. Kindly refer to the Privacy Notice of the Website, which shall be construed as a part of this Terms and Conditions.
- Entire Agreement. The Terms and Conditions shall apply to all matters under the Website and shall constitute the entire agreement between you and the Persatuan and further supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between the parties, if any. You acknowledge that, by entering into this contract, neither you nor the Persatuan have relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or implied from anything said or written between you and the Persatuan prior to such Terms and Conditions, except as expressly stated in the Terms and Conditions.
- Indemnity. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Persatuan, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but shall not be limited to legal fees) arising from your use (or misuse) of this Website or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Laws. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by laws of Malaysia.
- Variation. The Persatuan reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to the Terms and Conditions will be posted online. However, continued use of the Website will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.